Starters & nibbles
Mixing Bowls, Spoons,Skillet, Cooker
Quick And Easy
Nacho Salsa Dip Ingredients
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 pounds process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips or cubed French bread
Preparation Method for Nacho Salsa Dip Recipe
Nacho Salsa dip is a very simple dish which can be prepared by following the simple steps given below.
- Wash the beef and onions and cook both of them together in a large skillet.
- Cook the meat till it loses its pink color. After the meat is cooked drain the remaining water.
- Now transfer the meat into a slow cooker and add the cheese, salsa and garlic powder.
- Stir till they mix well and leave it to cook for 3 hours. Make sure you cover the cooker.
- Remove the cooker after the mixture is cooked well and serve it with tortilla chips.
Nacho Salsa dips tastes good even with cubed bread.