Light meals & snacks
Skillet, Aluminum foil, Salad bowl and Stirring spoon
Quick And Easy
Missy's Candied Walnut Gorgonzola Salad Ingredients
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preparation Method for Missy's Candied Walnut Gorgonzola Salad Recipe
- In a skillet, place walnuts and sugar and continue to stir constantly until the sugar dissolves and forms into a light brown liquid and coats the walnuts. Take out the walnuts from skillet, and place them on a sheet of aluminum foil to cool.
- In a large salad bowl, place the remaining ingredients - mixed greens, cranberries, cheese, vinaigrette, vinegar, olive oil and toss gently. Add candied walnuts, and toss again. Serve.