A shallow pan, skewers, banana leaves
Quick And Easy
Misa Maach Poora Ingredients
- Shrimps - 3 cups, raw, shelled and deveined
- Onion - 1 large, cubed
- Lime juice - 5 tbsps
- Coriander seeds - 1 tsp, ground
- Peppercorns, black - 10
- Mustard oil - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
Preparation Method for Misa Maach Poora Recipe
- Clean and wash the shrimps, drain excess water. Rub salt and turmeric powder on the shrimps, keep aside.
- In a shallow pan, add ½ cup water, add peppercorns and ground coriander and bring to a boil.
- Add the shrimps and let cook for only two minutes.
- Drain water, spread shrimps on a plate and add the oil.
- Skewer the shrimps and grill in an oven at 150 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Alternatively wrap the shrimps in banana leaves and roast over burning charcoal.
- Before serving sprinkle lime juice and accompany with lemon rice.