Plump lips add more sensuality to your looks. Even if you are not born with lips like Angelina Jolie’s you can try some lip plumping tips and play with your makeup to flaunt a naturally sexy pout. Did you always think that the only way to get plump lips was through surgery only and sighed that the dream was ever unreachable?
Without the need of surgery and getting loads of fish jelly injected in your skin, you can have those luscious lips. Here are a few lip plumping tips to make things easier for you.
Get Plump Lips Naturally
The surgeries are expensive and are not completely devoid of side effects. Get plump lips naturally with lip plumping tips. Keep on reading to know more.
The Toothbrush Method
Every morning when you are brushing your teeth, use your toothbrush to exfoliate your lips. This removes the dead layers of skins on the lips and also increases blood circulation. The increased blood circulation will automatically make your lips plump and red. This is how you can get plumper lips with the toothbrush method.
- While going to bed at night, apply a generous amount of lip balm on your lips. Leave it overnight.
- In the morning you will feel that your lips have become extremely soft. If you have dry and chapped lips, in this way you can keep your lips moisturized and get rid of the dry lips also.
- After brushing your teeth, gently massage your lips with the soft bristles which will peel off the dead skin.
- Wash with cold water and notice that your lips have become rosier and fuller.
Exercises for making your lips plump
- Pout your lips for 10 seconds. After this, cover them with your teeth immediately. Repeat 5 times. This is an excellent exercise for the lip muscles.
- Whistling helps in making the lips plump.
- When you have time, massage your lips.
- Sucking on the lips is also a good exercise for stimulating the lips and improving the blood circulation there.
These are the natural ingredients that are known to help one getting plumper lips.
- A mixture of cinnamon and peppermint oil applied on the lips
- A thin layer of honey
- Intake of lots of water to keep your body and lips naturally hydrated.
- Clove oil
- Eating cherries
Natural products are always best when you are applying them on parts as sensitive as the lips. However, if you are dying to flaunt that plump lips, there are enough cosmetic products in the market which can help you in attaining those fuller lips.
- Lip Plumper- The lip plumpers available in the markets are good for stimulating the lips and making them fuller. When applying the plumper, spread your lips wide so that it reaches all areas evenly. You can feel a tingling sensation or mild irritation. Follow the tips on the bottle carefully before applying the plumper.
- Vitamin B3: Vitamin B3 or niacin affects the capillaries of the lips causing them to swell and giving an impression of plump lips.
- Makeup: A perfect makeup of the lips is your key to make your lips look so perfectly plump.
Here are some lip plumping tips for makeup.
- Exfoliate the lips with a wet cloth to remove dry skin
- Apply a concealer lighter than your skin tone evenly.
- Using a lip liner draw the line defining the shape of your lips. Draw the line a bit outside the actual line of your lips.
- Apply the lipstick over the lips carefully with a thin brush.
- Blend the lip liner and lipstick with a steady hand so that they don’t look different.
- Now, the effect will be one of bigger and plumper lip than your actual one.
- Finish with a thin layer of lip gloss. Add a dot of gloss on the lips just below your front teeth. That will give your lips a plumper and glean look.