What are Moles?
Moles are defined as tiny pigmented tumors. They are clusters of nevus cells that contain melanin and therefore, they appear as pigment on the skin. Moles usually appear in different colors and the colors vary from brown to yellow or from purple to black. The shape also varies from small to large, flat, hairy and smooth. Moles may sometimes appear to be like warts.
Moles are also present in the body during birth and are known as birthmarks. They may sometimes turn out as malignant, and this is known as melanoma which may lead to skin cancer. Other moles are mostly benign they may not develop into tumor. Among the ordinary types of moles there is one known as junction nevus that may look like any other mole but there are chances of it turning to be malignant.
One should be aware of mole if they are turning dark in color, as they have chances of turning into malignant.
Home Remedies for Moles
- Take some castor oil and baking soda and make a paste. Apply this paste on the gauze and then over the mole. Leave it overnight and this is one of the best home remedies for moles.
- A proper intake of food that is rich in potassium or apple cider vinegar is an effective home remedy to prevent and cure moles.
- Cut the garlic into half and place the flat side on the mole. Rub the garlic on the mole making sure that the juice gets in. Do this during the day and night and you would be surprised to see the mole disappear.
- Take some iodine and rub it on the mole for a couple of days. It’s a very effective home remedy to get rid of moles.
- You can also make a paste of some limejuice and drumstick pods, rub it on the moles. This is a very good home remedy for dark spots and blackheads.
- Grated potatoes are one of the best home remedy for wrinkles, whiteheads, blackheads, boils and blemishes.
- Make a pulp of ripe banana peel and apply the pulp on the wart, then cover it with gauze. This has to be done for at least one month. This is one of the best home remedy for warts and moles.
- If the moles are very old, then after chewing the cashews put them on the moles. You will be able to get rid of it in about 2-3 weeks.
- Take a dandelion and open its stem. The stem has to be rubbed on the mole for 3-4 times every day. These moles will vanish in 3-4 weeks.
- Another useful home remedy to get rid of moles is to take a piece of raw onion and sprinkle some salt on it. Keep it overnight; later apply this juice on the moles regularly till there are no more moles.
- You can also rub a piece of radish, pineapple or potato peel on the moles. It’s very effective to get rid of moles and warts.
- One can also apply the milky solution of leaves and stems of figs on the moles.
- Take some aloe vera gel and put it on a piece of cotton. Place the cotton piece on the moles after every 2-3 hours. Don’t forget to keep applying the aloe vera gel the cotton every time you change it. Eventually the mole will lighten and disappear.