Sun Spot Causes
Sun spots are the most common problem which many people face. Most of the people whose work is based mostly outdoors have this problem. Sun spots are caused because of over exposing your skin in the sun. The skin is the only organ which gets affected by this ailment. It causes small dark spots on the part of your body which is exposed the sun most often. Sun spots are simply discolorations or the formation of dark spots on your skin. As normally hands and face are exposed to the sun a lot, these are the common places where we can observe sun spots.
Sun spots do not physically harm you in anyway but they make ugly spots on your skin. There are lots of medications which are prescribed to deal with sun spots. But these chemicals may either spoil your skin or give you side effects in some cases. Therefore it is ideal to go for natural remedies which cure you from this ailment. Most of the natural remedies can be found in your kitchen or your backyard.
Sun Spots Home Remedies
As the sun spots are caused on the external layer of the skin it is easy to remove the ugly spots with regular usage of the natural remedies. The following are the home remedies which will cure you from sun spots.
- You can start using a mixture of lime juice, glycerin and rose water. Mix equal quantities of all the substances and apply it on the sun spots. The acidic nature of the solution will bleach the spots gradually and bring back the original pattern of your skin.
- Take a vitamin E capsule and use the powder inside the capsule to dab it on the sun spots with the help of a cotton dab. The vitamin E powder will help the skin to recover from the spots.
- Use cotton to apply cod liver oil to apply on the sun spots. Cod liver oil is also said to be a very good remedy to cure sun spots.
- Aloe Vera is one of the best home remedies which one can use to remove sun spots. Use aloe vera gel freshly taken out from the leaves and dab it on the sun spots twice a day. This will help you in removing the sun spots.
- Take 500 units of vitamin E daily which will help you improve your skin tone and make your skin more resistive to sun spots and sun burns.
- Apple cider vinegar and onion juice mixture is one of the best home remedies which you can use to treat sun spots. Take equal parts of onion juice and apple cider vinegar and mix them. Apply the mixture on the affected area of your skin daily. This will show positive results in very less time.
- Soak small pieces of horse radish in warm milk for some time. Then later use the radish pieces in rubbing on the area where the skin is affected. This is one of the most advised home remedy.
- Water melon peel is also used to treat sun spots. Water melon peel is recommended by lot of doctors to treat sun spots. The cooling effect of water melon peel will help you remove the sun spots on your skin in layers.
- Apple cider vinegar and orange juice mixture is also very effective in treating sun spots.