Blackheads are caused by the dirt which gets stuck in the pores of the skin. This is caused due to irregular cleaning of skin or roaming a lot in pollution. They are formed mostly on the face, back and chest. The nose and the cheeks are the most affected areas for blackheads. The density of the blackheads also depend on the type of skin the person has. They are commonly seen a lot in people who have oily skin. This is due to the oil on the skin that doesn’t let go of the dirt easily. This causes the blackheads to increase more. There are many natural remedies to remove blackheads from the skin. Some of the most common home remedies are given in this article.
Effective Home Remedies For Blackheads
One can get rid of blackheads by following some simple home remedies. Here is a list of home remedies.
Make a solution by mixing 1tbs of groundnut oil and 1 tbs of fresh lime juice and apply it on your face. This will help you in avoiding blackheads. This will also be useful to remove blackheads which are already there.
Boiled milk and fresh lime juice can be used as a face wash. This can prove to be a very good remedy for removing blackheads.
One of the simplest and best ways of removing blackheads is by using steam. Steam has the best natural technique of removing dirt and helping the skin breath.
- Make a paste of almond powder and rose water and apply it on your face. This will also help you in removing blackheads. This is considered to be the best home remedy to clear the blackheads.
- Use pumice stone to remove the dirt from the pores of the skin. The pumice stone’s rough surface will help in getting deep into the pores of the skin and remove the dirt from them. Regular usage of pumice stone will help you in great deal to avoid blackheads.
- Make a paste using fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves and apply it on your face. Leave the application for 10-15 minutes and then wash your face thoroughly. This is a very good home remedy for blackheads. Regular usage of this application will also help you in avoiding blackheads.
- Treatment of blackheads can be done by applying poultice made up of grated potato skin and should be applied on the face.
- Red sandalwood paste is also helpful in removing the blackheads. Make a paste of the powder with milk or water and apply it on the affected areas. Do this daily for a week or two and you can see the improvement in the skin. Most of the blackheads are removed.
- Use salt, lemon and honey and make a scrub out of them. Apply it on the affected area and leave them on for 10-15mins. Use warm water to rinse your face. This is very effective and simple home remedy.
- Turmeric and tender neem leaves paste is also a good remedy for removing blackheads. Use this paste on the affected area to remove blackheads.
- Another simple remedy is using pure lime juice 2-3 times on the affected areas can prove to be very effective.