Home Made Beauty Tips for Foot gives your skin a beautiful and healthy skin on your feet as well, and the best part of the Home Made Beauty Tips for Foot is, you do not have to rush to the spa all the time you need to pamper your feet. You can stay back at your home and make your feet look like those of a queen’s.
Remember the time when you looked at someone’s feet and wondered if she steps on the earth at all? With Home Made Beauty Tips for Foot it is possible for you too with all the ingredients at your disposal.
For a great soak, the ingredients you need are:
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Cinnamon for odour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup milk
- Warm Water
Take a large bowl, or tumbler, large enough to mix all the ingredients, and soak your feet. If you want, you can replace cinnamon with any herb or flower petals (preferably rose).
This soak will leave your skin refreshed and herbs. After this wash your feet with a mild soap. Follow this leg care regime for a few weeks and see the skin of your feet change to smooth and flawless one. The warm water and the useful oils and herbs will rejuvenate and refresh the skin of your feet. Wash your feet with a mild soap or baby soap after that. Follow this Home Made Beauty Tips for Foot for few days, and see how your feet start to look smooth and glowing in a few days.
- For yet another from the list of Home Made Beauty Tips for Foot, take a large bowl, and fill it up with warm water. Now add the lemon slices, rose petals and some rose oil into it. Add the forming gel, and splash the water gently to form bubbles. Now, dip both your feet for ten minutes. Take out one, and scrub it. For the scrub, you can mix 4tsp.of green gram flour, 2tsp.of sugar powder, almond oil and sandalwood powder. If your heels are cracked, use pumice stone on them to scrub the dead cells. Put the first foot in the water and repeat the process for the second again in the same way. When you are done, take both of them out, and pat dry with a towel. Cut your nails, push the cuticles and apply some good foot cream on them. You can also use crushed avocado fruit pulp as it is an excellent natural moisturizer. Massage your foot for about ten minutes. This will help in increasing the blood circulation and relaxing you as well.
- Massaging is one of the Home Made Beauty Tips for Foot. You have to massage your feet stretching from side to side and even the inside of your toes. Massage for about 3 minutes at least for best results. For a perfect massage and soothing oil, mix 1 tablespoon almond oil, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon wheat germ oil and 12 drops essential/fragrance oil. Mix all of them together, and store in a cool and dry place. Rub into the feet and heels every day after bathing and going to bed.
- Mix in a bowl, water and lemon juice in equal quantity. Apply with a paper towel all over the feet. This is a Home Made Beauty Tip for Foot to remove odor, and for smoothening and softening the feet.
- Here is an excellent Home Made Beauty Tip for Foot that is a nice moisturizing pack. Mash 8 strawberries with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of kosher salt. Apply it as a pack on your feet, let it dry and rinse off.
- For a rejuvenated feet, soak the feet in a large bowl of warm water to which you have mixed 2 cup sea salts and 2 tablespoons of peppermint oil.
Some Home Made Beauty Tip for Foot:
- Every day after coming back from outdoors, wash your feet with a mild soap and lukewarm water. After that, wash them with cold water, pat dry and apply foot cream.
- Keep your toe dry. Take care to dry them between the toes as well, as these are places more prone of getting infection.
- Apply sunscreen on your feet if you are getting out in the sun. They are as important as the rest of your body.
- Scrub your feet and the heels regularly.
- Before retiring to bed, apply some cold cream to your feet generously.
- Keep your feet dry and odor free.