Beauty is skin deep and many of us know that. In this world every man and woman are craving to look beautiful. Today the market is full of different brands and beauty products. Many people spend lots of money in buying various types of beauty creams, beauty products or simply visit the beauty parlor. There are many different beauty treatments available in our kitchen that most of us over look. Below are a few home beauty tips that you can easily follow:
Home Beauty Tips
- The best way to get rid of puffiness on the eyelids is to take two drops of castor oil and massage your eyelids with it.
- If your eyes are tired and you want to cool them, take two thick slices of cucumber and put them on your eyelids. This would give instant relief and refresh your eyes. Another way of cooling your eyes is to soak two pads of cotton in chilled milk and put them on your eyelids.
- To refresh your eyes, put two drops of rose water in each eye before you go to bed in the night.
- If you are suffering from chapped lips, take some cotton dipped in hot water and dab them on your lips. Then apply a mixture of honey and Vaseline two to three times in a week.
- For people who suffer from dry lips can make a mixture of milk butter and rose petals and apply it on your lips.
- If you notice that there are age spots on your hand, then the best way to get rid of them is to rub some lemon on your hand. Once it dries wash it off. This will for sure prevent onset ageing spots.
- If you have a very busy schedule and have no time to wash your hair, then you can brush some corn flour or talcum powder through your hair. Your hair will look nice and puffy.
- Hair-fall is a common problem that many people face it in their everyday life. To prevent this you should make a mixture of honey, yogurt and bananas with low fat milk. All this has to be blended well and drink this for a couple of weeks. You for sure get positive results.
- People who have dull and dry hair do not need to spend on expensive conditioners. Take a look in your kitchen and you will be able to find some malt vinegar. Rinse your hair regularly with two tablespoons of malt vinegar. This will for sure bring shine to your hair.
- The best way to condition your hair is to apply some conditioner on the shaft of the hair moving downwards. Make sure that the conditioner is not applied close to the scalp. Wash your hair after five minutes and notice the difference.
The above home beauty tips are very helpful and as well as you can save up on lots of money. These home things are easily available in your kitchen so this certainly saves up on your time.