About Hemorrhoids Home Remedies
- A hemorrhoid is a painful condition in which a vein around the rectum, anus swells into bigger size.
- Pile or hemorrhoids are very painful. It grows near to external or internal portion of the anus.
- It is more painful when an extra mass grow on the outer portion of the anus.
- It becomes miserable to pass stool. With pain sometimes blood also comes with stool.
- Constipation and IBS are the main causes of hemorrhoids.
Causes of Hemorrhoids
- Having too much of oily or spicy foods.
- Having excess of alcohol. Even it can happen by having soft drinks.
- Stress, unhealthy life styles are also some causes.
- When liver doesn’t work properly.
- It can also be caused by the side effect of any strong medicine.
Hemorrhoids are painful and very irritating. Internal hemorrhoids cause bleeding. It becomes very difficult to pass stool. External hemorrhoids do not cause bleeding. You can try home remedies to treat and get rid of this painful hemorrhoid.
Natural Remedies for Hemorrhoids
A hemorrhoid does not need surgery and it can be easily treated at home. Let us see some remedies.
- Juice of onion or onion soaked in water having sugar or with other sweetener is very helpful. You should take it thrice a day for about a month.
- The other effective home remedy for hemorrhoid is having bitter guard. You can have juice of bitter guard with buttermilk.
- Put 15 to twenty sesame seeds in a glass of water and boil it. Cool it and strain it. Have it two to three times in a day for a month.
- Figs are good for hemorrhoid as it prevents constipation. You can soak figs in water overnight.
- Have fruits. As fruits are helpful in preventing constipation and makes your bowel movement proper. You can boil a ripe banana and then mix it with a cup of milk to prevent hemorrhoid.
- Radish is good for hemorrhoid treatment. It is helpful in reducing swelling around anus. You can have radish juice two or three times in a day.
- You can take help of coriander seeds. Soak coriander seeds overnight and then have it in the morning with empty stomach. You will feel better.
Dos of Hemorrhoids
- Eat food that contains fiber such as cereals, vegetables, fruits, beans, etc.
- You should drink lot of water and juices daily.
- Have balanced and nutritious diet.
- Workout daily to avoid constipation.
- Stretch yourself after regular intervals if you are in sitting job.
Don’ts of Hemorrhoids
- Try not to eat junk foods.
- Try not to have excess of alcohol.