- Headache is one of the common problems that people suffer from in their daily life.
- People do not take it seriously and take medication that can give relief from this pain.
- But sometimes it can be serous.
- Headache can be mild, or severe.
- It can affect your whole head, a part of it, your forehead or your eyes.
- Some signs that indicate headache are nausea, loss of appetite, difficulty in sleeping, feeling of uneasiness.
- There can be different reasons for headache some of these
- Mental stress
- Nervous weakness
- If excess amount of nicotine or aspirin or tea or coffee is taken.
- When there is a deficiency of oxygen in blood.
- Side effect of any other disease.
- Watching television from too close
- Reading in a moving vehicle
- Reading under insufficient light.
Natural Remedies for Headaches
- Take few drops of clarified butter on the palm add 3 to 4 saffron pieces to it. Rub it for 2 minutes. The goodness of saffron will mix in the butter. Take out saffron and put this clarified butter 2 drops in each of your nostril, twice a day.
- Take one tsp of cinnamon oil and add quarter tsp of clove powder to it. Apply where you have pain.
- Try wrapping a wet cloth around your neck.
- You can take head massage with sesame oil, mustard oil, almond oil, or clarified butter (ghee).
Heat one tsp of almond oil and when it gets cool, put 2 drops in each nostril.
Dos for Headaches
- During headache hot cow-milk is very healthy.
- A Person can have some sweet and milk products.
- He can also have some nuts with them.
- Simple food is good.
- Soup or juices should be taken.
- A Person can also have rice, salad and some buttermilk.
Don’ts for Headaches
- Avoid spicy and heavy foods.
- Do not take curd at night.
- A Person should avoid heat, rain and cold. He should take proper rest.