About Hangover Home Remedies
Party time is a fun time for everybody. While having too much of fun, you also have too much of alcohol. That disturbs you terribly next morning and then you realize that you had made a mistake by having too much of alcohol. Next morning you can do anything to get rid of that pain and nausea. This is what hangover is. What you should have done was not to have too much of hard drinks that was the best remedy. Drinking with empty stomach can also create such conditions. Food helps in making the absorption process slow. That decreases the chances of hangover.
Natural Remedies for Hangover
Instead of dealing with such irritable condition you can try some home remedies to get rid of hangover.
- Rest is very important, so take a break from work and take rest. Sleep will give you relax.
- Have lots of water and juices. These things will help you in clearing toxic substance inside you.
- Try to avoid drinks that contain caffeine as it will dehydrate your body further.
- In order to get back the lost vitamin C has lots of (one bottle) orange juice.
- Eat such foods that are rich in minerals.
- Sports drinks can be useful to get rid of hangover.
- Sometimes people who exercise can easily flush out their toxic materials through sweat.
- Having healthy or heavy meals will make you sleepy and after a nice sleep you will feel better.
- Water is the best and the safest remedy for hangover.
- Ginger root is a nice option to go for. You can have ginger tea. Take 4 cups of water and add 10 to 12 ginger pieces to it and then boil it. Strain it and add juice of orange, half lemon and half cup of honey.
- Banana also helps in regaining the lost potassium while peeing. You just have to pick it up and peel it. Then eat it.
- You can also have apple juice to overcome such conditions.
- Make a hot drink with honey, lemon and hot water. It is a tasty drink and it will work as a cleaning agent. It is really easy to make this drink. You just have to boil one cup water then add lemon juice and honey to it. You can enjoy this drink several times in a day.
Don’ts after Hangover
- First and foremost thing is that never drink on an empty stomach.
- Stick to one drink for one hour as body takes time to adjust.
- Never drink and drive. Try to replace your alcoholic drink to nonalcoholic drinks
Dos after Hangover
- Have lots of water and juices.
- Take proper rest.
- Avoid caffeine.