Light meals & snacks
Duty foil, Spoons, Bowl to mix
Quick And Easy
Greek Style Squash Ingredients
- 2 small yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation Method for Greek Style Squash Recipe
Greek style squash is the best way of starting your summer. It comes under salads and is a pure vegetarian delight. There is a lot for everyone in this dish. It is dairy free, shellfish free and nut free. The amazing dish is very light on your stomach and you don’t even have to worry about calories.
The preparation method of Greek styled squash is very simple. Follow the directions below to get the best Greek styled squash.
- Take all the ingredients except cheese and place them in a heavy duty foil. Use oil, garlic salt, oregano and pepper and pour over the vegetables. Now fold the foil and make sure you have tied it tightly.
- Grill the foil over medium heat for around 30 minutes. Check if the vegetables are soft.
- Remove from grill and remove the foil carefully. Let the steam out and put them in serving bowl and dress it with cheese.