- Gastritis can be acute to chronic.
- It generally occurs when white blood cells move into or enters the wall of stomach because of some injury.
- Literal meaning of gastritis is inflammation of the stomach.
- If it is not treated at right time it can give rise to other serious problems like ulcer. Mostly gastritis is painless.
- Other symptoms are nausea, vomiting, indigestion, loss of appetite and sometimes a person can feel abdominal pain while eating food.
- The main causes of gastritis are alcohol, Pernicious Anemia, viral and bacterial infections, peptic ulcer, high intake of spicy food items, etc.
Natural Remedies for Gastritis
Few Things That Can Be Done To Recover From Such Problem
- Drink at least seven to eight glasses of water in a day. Water relaxes the stomach and helps in clearing all the toxic material from the stomach.
- Curd is also an effective substance to relief from gastritis. It is a good home remedy.
- Try to avoid dairy products from your diet until your stomach becomes normal again.
- Potato juice is also effective. Half cup should be taken before having food.
- If you have gastritis due to anemia then you can take supplements to normalize your deficiency. Ask your doctor that whether you can take vitamin E to reduce the inflammation in your stomach.
- You can take ginger as ginger is good to treat many symptoms related to gastritis. Ginger works as a natural antibiotic. It gives relieve from nausea, and stimulates digestion of fats in the stomach. If you chew fresh ginger before having your food it will stimulate your digestion and that means no gastritis.
- You can take a teaspoon of carom seeds with a pinch of salt. It is an effective home remedy for gastritis.
- You can have papaya. It is good for stomach and digestion.
- Coconut water is one of the best remedy as it gives relieve within few hours. It helps in keeping the body temperature down and helps in digestion. It works as a clearing agent in stomach. It clears all the toxic materials in the stomach. It is rich in minerals and vitamins. You can have it three to four times a day.
- People use honey as it is said that honey is an effective home remedy for gastritis.
- Marigold is another effective herbal remedy for this stomach problem. It works really fast.
Dos of Gastritis
- Take lots of fruit juices and at least eight to nine glasses of water.
- Brisk walking or slow jogging is a helpful exercises. Breathing exercises are good for gastritis.
- Person suffering from gastritis should have low fat balanced diet.
Don’ts of Gastritis
- Do not take junk food or unhealthy food.
- Try to avoid alcohol and other hard drugs.