Large bowl, Thick bottomed pan
Garhwal ka Fannah Ingredients
- Kulad dal: 1 cup, washed and soaked in lots of water
- Ginger paste: 1 tsp
- Garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Red chili paste: 1 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves: ½ cup
- Oil: 2 tbsps
Preparation Method for Garhwal ka Fannah Recipe
- Heat oil in a pan; add the ginger garlic paste and sauté till brown. Add the red chili paste and fry for a minute.
- Wash the soaked kalud dal, drain out and add to the fried pastes.
- Continue frying on a low heat for five more minutes.
- Add 1 cup water, salt and mix well.
- Cover the pan and cook on low heat till the kalud dal is tender
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves,
- Serve the Garhwal ka Fannah with black and white roti.