Forearm hair removal is more prevalent in females then in males. There are various methods for forearm hair removal as given below:
- One can shave the forearm hair completely using a standard or electronic razor but you need to do it quite often since hair will start reappearing after two to three days. Different kinds of razors are available in the market for male and female hair removal.
- Depilatories are chemical based hair removal cream designed to remove hair. Depilatories are available at any chemical shop and can remove hair in 5 to 10 minutes time. One needs to apply the depilatories as per the instruction given by the manufacturer. Make sure to apply depilatories over a small patch first to check for any reaction or allergy before applying it over a larger patch.
- Waxing is another good alternative method which can be used to for forearmhair removal. One can get waxing done in a salon or at home using a waxing kit.
- If you want to remove only a small patch of forearm hair then you can also use tweezers to pluck off the hair. However, this needs patience and is a little painful process but the least expensive one.
- Laser treatment is the most expensive process to get forearm hair removal but it is the safest and best method. The result also last for a longer duration compared to other methods. Laser treatment is done only by certified specialists and one should have to sit for 3-4 sessions depending on the type of hair and treatment availed.
Always apply good quality moisturizer once you are done with the forearm hair removal to keep the skin soft and conditioned. You can choose any of the method depending on your need.