Feet & Toes Hair removal is gaining much popularity these days and this service is mostly availed by females. There are various methods for Feet & Toes Hair removal as given below:
- Shaving is the cheapest and simplest of all the methods for Feet & Toe hair removal but the results lasts only for 3-4 days. Also, excessive shaving leads to thicker and darker hair regrowth.
- One can also use depilatories whichare chemical based hair removal cream and are readily available in any drug store. Depilatories can remove hair in 5 to 10 minutes time however one needs to apply the depilatories as per the instruction given by the manufacturer.Make sure that you use branded and reputed depilatories. The result lasts for 6-10 days.
- If you want to remove only a small patch of Feet & Toes Hair then you can also use tweezers to pluck off the hair. However, this needs patience and is a little painful process. The results last for 6-10 days.
- If you are looking for results which last for 4-6 weeks then you can go for waxing. One can get waxing done at a salon or even at home using waxing strips available in the market.
- Laser treatment is the most expensive process to get Feet & Toes Hair removal but it is the safest and best method. One can even opt for permanent feet & toe hair removal using laser treatment. Laser treatment should be availed only at specialized salons or spas only. It takes only 15-20 minutes per session and 2-4 sessions only depending on the hair growth.
You can choose any of the method depending on your need. Make sure that you use good quality products to avoid any skin damage irrespective of the method used.