Easy and Long Lasting beauty of Eyebrow
Even though it is potentially a new method of hair removal to be used in the Western countries, it is more comfortable and distinct than waxing while manifesting the same lasting end results. Threading can also discard single hair as well as multiple, while unlike waxing and tweezers will also remove very fine, short and barely visible hairs also. The eyebrow threading can be done on your own in the leisure as it takes more time and need to be careful while performing self as that may drag you to disturbing look.
Step by step procedure on how to do Eyebrow Threading and Eyelash Extensions for others
- The technique of threading encompasses twisting a part of cotton thread into a double filament and then 'woven' into a line of the eyebrow.
- This is conducted by the beautician holding one end of the thread in their hand and the other tugged in their teeth, then they use their free hand to loop, swirl and twist the threads into and around the hairs and ensure the hair line is correct.
- This will ensure that the thread has taken all the hairs in place and in one quick pull will discard the hairs from the root.
Benefits of Eyelash and Eyebrow Threading
- Eyebrow threading is more acceptable and famous hair removal technique for several reasons. Some aestheticians also believe it is easier to shape eyebrows opting for this technique than any other methods available.
- Taking care of eyebrow threading by yourself is a difficult task and could reduce the expenses if done self eyebrow threading and eyelash extention.
- Unlike waxing and hair removing creams, threading do not use any chemicals or heat on the skin which inhibits any ripping or inflammation from occurring. The skin gets slightly red after threading, as a result of friction but lasts only for a few minutes. It is recommended for anyone with soft or tender skin to prefer using threading, above any other form of hair removal technique as it is the natural and painless technique.
- One more benefit of this technique is that it’s inexpensiveness, there are no expensive chemicals used and it takes very less time, i.e. less than 15 minutes to complete.
- As it eliminates hair by the follicle, it is a potentially long lasting hair removal process also.
- Eyebrow threading discards one single clean line of hair all at once, enabling it much faster and easier to define the brows.
- For people who wish to remain natural and don’t want to have any harmful or chemical involved in their beauty regimen, threading is the right hair removal procedure for them.
- Eyebrow threading is also not harmful for the skin like wax and some hair removing creams.
- If done perfectly, the skin does not get red or irritated for more than a couple of minutes after the eyebrow threading is done.
- Threading is a long lasting technique of getting rid of unwanted hair and, in general, will only require to be touched up on every 3-4 weeks in order for the eye brows to retain its shape and beauty.
- In addition to perfectly shaped and lined eyebrows, it is painless, redness, rash or irritation afterward, which can also occur after other more popular processes of hair removal.
What to See When Going For Eyelash Extensions and Eyebrow Threading
- When you opt to get your eyebrows threaded, it is imperative to ensure that the beauty specialist is skillful in the art, as well as maintains good hygiene.
- It is important to find the right aesthetician who is expert and experienced at eyebrow threading.
- Eyebrow threading from professional could be suggested to avoid the uneven brows, hair breakage, ingrown hairs, cuts and unwanted pain.
- Most urban areas have a great variety of spas offering eyebrow threading, and several online service providers offer reviews of the service, including photographs of clients undergone this technique.
- If you are not sure about a spa, look for one which is used by Middle Eastern and Indian people with great eyebrows.