The beauty of a woman is defined through her eyes; they speak volumes and are a window to her soul. Eyes are also the single most important feature in the face and to boost what nature has endowed us with, is all what eye shaping is about. Nature provides us with the gift of eyes; eye shaping can help accentuate the beauty of the eyes, by highlighting the strong features of the eyes and downplaying the weak points. Eye shaping make-up is an important tool in the beauty regimen.
Eye Shaping Make-up
One can work wonders with various colors, eye shadows, make-up, to hide imperfections and highlight the strong features of the eyes. Pastel colors make the eyes larger and brighter, dark colors help sharpen the curves and define the shape of the eye. Medium colors of eye shadow form the continuum from light to dark colors, helping them blend effectively to enhance the eye. Let us see how eye shaping makeup can work wonders with the different types of eyes:
- Drooping Eyes: Benefit by applying a concealer at an angle at the outside edge of the eye, then apply an eyeliner, a thin line in the inner part, thickening as you reach the corner of the eye, and finally lifting as you end. A darker color of eye shadow into the crease and finish with a thick coat of mascara.
- Far apart Eyes: Apply eye liner in the upper lid near the nose and in the curve of the eye, apply a neutral eye shadow over the upper lid, followed by a lighter shade blended with a darker shade over the inside lid of the eye to get the perfect eye shaping.
- Close set Eyes: Apply eyeliner over the upper lid, a faint line near the inner eye and darkening as you reach the outer edge of the eye and elongating it. Eye shadow needs to be lighter near the inner part of the eye and a dark shade near the outer edge both blended perfectly to complete the eye shaping make up for close set eyes.
- Eyes that protrude: Apply a medium color eye shadow over the entire upper lid; blend with a darker color over the eyelid crease. Apply eye liner over the upper lash and smudge it to get a wider look to the eye.
- Deep set Eyes: Eye shaping includes applying a light color eye shadow all over the upper lid; blend with a deeper color on eye crease. Use liner and mascara only on upper lid and upper eye lash.
- Round Eyes: Apply a lighter color over the upper lid; blend with a medium color up to the eye crease. Apply eyeliner over the upper and lower lash line, thickening the liner as you reach the outer corner and extend upwards, apply mascara only on the upper lashes.
- Almond Eyes: Apply neutral eye shadow on the upper lid from lash to brow. Apply a darker shade on the outer corner of the eye lid. Use liner on upper lash and apply mascara on the outer corners of the upper eye lash for the perfect eye shaping technique.
- Small Eyes: Apply pastel colored eye shadow on the upper lids; blend with a medium color in the eye crease. Apply highlighting shade under the brow. Apply liner over upper and lower lash lines. Apply mascara over upper and lower eye lashes and enhance eyebrows.
- Asian Eyes: Apply eye shadow on the upper lid, a pastel color near the inner eye and a darker color in the outer half and blend well. Use a pencil to draw a thick line over the upper lash and thin line under the lower lash. Apply mascara over both lashes and your eye shaping is beautifully done.