Fabulous flawless skin is every girl’s and woman’s wish since time immemorial. Even young boys and men take care of their skin these days. So, it doesn’t matter, whether you are a girl or boy, man or woman. If you looking for flawless skin tips, you are just at the right place. This article brings you some simple but effective home remedies to tackle skin related issues and get a glowing skin.
Skin is the largest organ in our body. The texture, color and type of your skin predominantly depend on genetic and hereditary factors. While you cannot do anything about these factors, you can definitely take care of your skin.
Today’s hectic lifestyle, wrong food habits, stress, and pollution make your skin dull and lack luster. While the market is flooded with a wide array of cosmetic skincare products, the result may last for few minutes. On the other hand, simple home remedies go a long way in improving your skin from deep within resulting in a flawless skin for a longer period of time.
Drinking plenty of water, sound sleep and a balanced diet are some ground rules for healthy skin. In addition, here are some effective flawless skin tips that you can try at home:
1. Applying fresh lemon juice on the face followed by 5-7 minutes of rubbing with lemon skin peels helps in lightening the skin and making it soft and supple. Use lukewarm water to wash off the face.
2. Massaging your face with papaya pulp for 10-15 minutes at least once a week can give you glowing, soft skin. Use cold water to wash off your face after every massage.
3. Use of honey helps in reducing pigmentation, acne scars and blemishes. Make a thick paste by mixing honey with cinnamon powder or egg white. Apply the pack evenly on your face and neck, and leave it for 20-30 minutes before cleaning with lukewarm water. Repeat the treatment everyday or once in two days for healthy, smooth skin.
4. Yogurt is excellent natural bleach that moisturizes your skin leaving it glowing and velvety. Ideal for dry skin, you can mix yogurt with chickpea powder. Apply the paste on your face and neck and let it dry for 20-30 minutes. Clean it off using cold water.
5. Sugar is one of the ideal home remedies for dull, tanned skin. Mix white sugar with an equal quantity of brown sugar, and add a little water or lemon juice. Rub the mix on your face and neck for just a few minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
6. Raw potato is a natural cleanser with bleaching properties. Apply the raw potato juice on the face. Wash it off with lukewarm water after 8-10 minutes for a naturally glowing skin.
In addition to the above tips for a flawless skin, include lots of fresh vegetables such as spinach, sweet potato, and tomato and fruits like banana, berries, orange, apple, and papaya in your diet. Make these a part of your skin regime for long lasting results.