kitchen utensils, Muffin tray, Microwave/oven.
Easter Morning Muffin Ingredients
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups peeled & grated apples
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
Preparation Method for Easter Morning Muffin Recipe
- For making Easter Morning Muffin, first make the muffin tray ready by greasing with cooking-oil or butter. Also, preheat the oven to 350º.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, ground cloves and salt. Mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with the vegetable oil, milk and vanilla. Whisk to make a smooth mixture, and then, add the grated apples, grated carrots and coconut. Now mix well.
- Pour this mixture over the dry mixture and blend to a smooth batter.
- Add the raisins and the nuts.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tray lined with paper cups.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Check to see if they have turned golden brown.
- Serve warm!