1 hour 30 min
Muffin Pan, Cup Case, Oven, Food Processor, Electric Mixer, Wire Rack, Piping Bag.
Easter Cupcakes With Chocolate Eggs Ingredients
- 325 g Softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) Sifted self-rising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 3 cups (450g) sifted icing sugar
- Any food color
Colored chocolate Easter eggs
Preparation Method for Easter Cupcakes With Chocolate Eggs Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Take a food processor and place the 225 g softened butter with caster sugar, flour, eggs, vanilla extract and 1/4 cup (60ml) milk in a bowl. Now blend all these ingredients until they get soft and smooth.
- Take the muffin pan and fill with paper cup cases, in this cup cases fill the above mixture and bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and golden.
- While the cupcakes are baking prepare the icing by using icing sugar, remaining 100g of butter and 1/4 cup of milk in the bowl and blend with an electric mixer. For about 5 min beat this mixture on medium-high speed until it gets fluffy and light. Once the mixture gets fluffy add a pinch of color and beat for a second to mix the color into the mixture.
- Take out the cupcakes from the oven and place them on the rack to cool. When these cupcakes are completely cool, take the piping bag and fill the icing mixture and ice the cakes.
- Now Garnish the Easter cupcakes with chocolate eggs and serve.