Regular kitchen utensils, Microwave/oven.
Easter Bunny Carrot Muffins Ingredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup packed light /liown sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup packed grated carrot
Butter Crumb Topping
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup light /liown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
Preparation Method for Easter Bunny Carrot Muffins Recipe
- For making Easter Bunny Carrot Muffin, preheat the oven to 400 degrees before starting with the other preparations. Also line the muffin tray with the paper cups.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Add the raisins, walnuts, and orange zest. Mix all the ingredients together carefully.
- Now, crack the egg and add the buttermilk, brown sugar, and oil. Whisk together so that all of them blend together quite well.
- Pour this mixture over the dry mixture and blend both of them.
- Fold in the carrot.
- For making the topping, take 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon in a bowl and blend them loosely.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of cold, unsalted butter and mix into the ingredients, until the topping feels gravelly in texture.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups. Press a bit of the crumb topping on each muffin.
- Bake the muffins until the tops turn golden brown.
- Transfer them to the wire rack for cooling.
- You can serve them warm!