Who does not like Dolls? Everyone loves them. And everyone has their own favorite doll with which they might have grown in their life at some point. As a child, everyone loves to play with the dolls. As part of the play they love to apply makeup to the doll, and when they grow up they want to look like one.
There are so many varieties of dolls with different kinds of makeup. So let’s take one of the best dolls you like as inspiration and start with the makeup. Here are the few cosmetic things you need while doing makeup.
- Loose Powder
- Pink blush
- Black eye liner
- White eye liner
- Red or pink lip color
- Eye lashes
Step by Step Doll Makeup
- The first thing to do is, if you have dry skin, apply a skin lotion or moisturizer. Then apply the cover-up stick to cover all the unwanted blemishes like pimples, dark circles, fine lines etc.
- The next step is to apply foundation evenly on the face, then apply the loose powder. Since this is doll makeup we are doing, we have to look a little paler then regular. So choose one or two lighter shades than your regular shade.
- Since your skin tone is much paler than before, you should add a touch of color. So this is where the pink blush comes in handy. Just under the cheek bones do eye size circle shapes with the blush. The circular shape of blushing gives a doll like look.
- Now it’s time to highlight the eyes. Here we can use artificial eye lashes to pop up the eyes. It is optional, if you don’t like artificial eye lashes, you can go with your own lashes. But artificial eye lashes give more of a doll- like look. Apply mascara to the lashes. Apply a thin line of black eyeliner on your upper lash line. The closer to your eye lashes the better. You can add white eyeliner that has a touch of shimmer in it and this has to be applied on the inside corner of the eye. To get a doll-like look you should draw another thin line of eyeliner in the bottom lashes. Now, you have to wait for a while to let it dry before you continue with further makeup. Now you can twig the eyelashes to give them clarity of popping up eyes.
- It’s time to add some touch up to the lips. Apply the red or pink lip color evenly on the lips; make sure it is applied downward in a straight line. Then repeat drawing a line on the left side, and then again on the right. You should apply the color only in the middle part of your lips. It should look like you are pouting it. If you want you can do it in a heart shape too.
- When you are all done with your facial makeup, go for your hair because without the proper hair you can’t get the doll-like look. You can add accessories like a fancy bow to your hair that can add more doll-like look.
- Now you can put on a pretty dress, like dolls have. Your appearance should look more innocent than immature. Once in awhile a change in your makeup brings a new look on your face. So why not try it out! Doll makeup is a good idea for some competitions, parties, and photo shoots. Don’t get offended by people. After all, what matters at the end of the day is feeling good and great.