Diabetes is a disorder of metabolism and it is the process our bodies facilitate digested food for energy and growth. It is worldwide accepted as one of the prominent reason of death and deformity in the United States. It is associated with long-term troubles that affect almost each part of the body. It is a chronic and progressive disease that has an impact upon almost every phase of life. Diabetes develops when the body is unable to utilize glucose appropriately.
Insulin is a hormone necessary to convert starches, sugar, and other food into energy. Insulin allows glucose to pass from the blood into liver, fat cells, and muscle where it is used for energy. In diabetes, the immunity molests and eliminates the insulin-generating beta cells in the pancreas. When type 2 diabetes is detected, the pancreas produce sufficient insulin, but for some unknown reasons the body cannot leverage the insulin effectively, it is a condition called insulin resistance.
The following are the Diabetes Symptoms with different types.
Type 1 Diabetes Symptoms
The body ceases to produce insulin or produces too less insulin to regulate blood sugar level. Type 1 diabetes is developed when the body's own immune system eliminates the insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas.
Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms
Type 2 diabetes is generally more diagnosed in children and adolescents. Type 2 diabetes is more common in elderly people, specifically in people who are over weight, and found more often in American Indians, African Americans, some Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians Pacific Islander Americans, and some Hispanics/Latinos. The pancreas produces insulin, but the body is slightly or entirely not efficient to use the insulin.
Home Remedies for Diabetes
- Most effective Home Remedy for Diabetes is Bitter Gourd which has been tested and found to be highly helpful in controlling diabetes. For best results, the diabetic should drink the juice of about four or five bitter gourds every morning empty stomach.
- Take juice of parijataka and bilva leaves as natural remedy of diabetes.
- Indian gooseberry, which is high in vitamin C content, is believed to be very effective in controlling diabetes. A tablespoon of its juice, blend with a cup of bitter gourd juice, if taken regularly for two months, will stimulate the islets of Langerhans, that is, the remote group of cells that produces the hormone insulin in the pancreas. This fusion diminishes the blood sugar in diabetes. This is quite an effective Home Remedy for Diabetes.
- The seeds of Parslane are useful in diabetes. A teaspoon of the Parslane seeds should be consumed every day with half a cup of water. This process should be repeated for four to five months. It will bolster the body's own insulin and assist in curing diabetes.
- Including grapefruit in the diet is one of the best natural home remedy for diabetes.
- You can also rely on two tablespoon of fenugreek seeds which should be taken with milk in the powdered form. Two teaspoons of the seeds you can also consume as a whole everyday.
- The soft leaves of the mango tree are believed to be a good home remedy for diabetes. A syrup can be made by soaking 15 gm of fresh soft mango leaves in a glass of water overnight, and squeeze them properly in the water. This filtered water should be consumed every morning to track the sugar level. You can also dry the leaves in the shade, make powder and preserve it for use when required. You should take half teaspoon of this powder twice a day.
- The juice of Margosa is also yet another natural home remedy for diabetes.
- String bean pod tea is a marvelous natural home remedy for diabetes and can be substituted for insulin.
- You can also eat 10 fresh curry leaves in the morning for almost three months. It will keep diabetes at bay because of its genetic and heredity factors.
Some Other Home and Natural Remedies for Diabetes
- Incorporate green vegetables, coriander, cabbage, chenopodium album (bathu), cucumber, coconut, creeper of pumpkin, bitter guard, tomato, carrot, radish, lemon, ginger and onion.
- Eat fiber rich food such as apple, figs, lemon, orange, and guava. Grains containing fibers are oatmeal, maize, jowar, bajra, rice flakes, whole wheat, puffed rice, rice flakes, and refined wheat flour (without husk). In addition cumin coriander seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric and dry pepper are also rich in fiber.
- Take two teaspoon essence of bilva and parijataka leaves in equal proportion for natural remedy of diabetes twice a day.
- Take grapefruits daily for diabetes natural remedy.
- Add soyabean in your diet. It does not contain sugar besides this, it is a good source of energy for diabetes.
- Do regular exercises to cut down the chances of developing coronary artery disorder and also gain control over diabetes.
- Avoid stress.
- Cut down or avoid sweets, rice, grapes, dry fruits, chocolates, banana, mangoes, oils, pastries and cakes.
- Avoid infections, injuries and burns as they develop ketosis.