Baldness is a problem which most of the people are suffering. Hair gives completely different look to you face. Therefore many people are fond of their hair and get depressed if there is hair fall. There are many causes of hair fall. In today’s world, pollution plays a major part for causing hair fall. In baldness people tend to observe extensive hair loss. It is difficult to stop such a condition. Therefore here are some home remedies which will help you in curing hair fall.
Causes for Baldness
Baldness is cause due to hair fall. There are many causes for excessive hair fall. Some of the most common reasons which cause hair fall are-
- Hormonal disorder
- Prolonged illness
- Excess intakes of supplements
- Blocking of the pores
- Unclean scalp
- Post pregnancy
- Irregular periods
The above reasons are some of the common causes for hair loss.
Dos and Don’ts
For avoiding hair loss you should follow certain rules. Here are some of the important dos and don’ts for saving your hair.
- Always be sure of taking a nutritious diet. Don’t eat lot of junk food and oily stuff. When you are having hair loss, try not to consume fried foods. Green vegetables are the best to consume as they have high protein in them.
- Eggs, meat, fish and butter can be included in your diet to improve hair growth.
- Always wash your hair properly. Do not give any chance for dirt to settle on your scalp. Dirt and bacteria will weaken the roots which will cause more hair fall.
- Massaging your scalp with herbal oil will also help in increasing hair growth. Massaging will increase the blood circulation which will in turn strengthen the roots of the hair from inside.
- Massaging your hair with almond oil at least 2 times a week should help in avoiding hair fall. Almond oil works very efficiently in preventing hair fall.
Home Remedies for Hair Fall
In some cases immediate action should be taken so that the hair fall is stopped drastically. Most of the home remedies have immediate effect on the hair condition. Baldness is avoided to a major part when you use these remedies.
Following are some of the most effective home remedies which you can easily follow at your place.
- The mixture of 2tbs of honey and 1tbs of cinnamon powder and 3tbs of olive oil should be applied to the scalp regularly. Leave the solution on the scalp for 20 mins and then wash it properly with a shampoo.
- Onion juice and honey mixture is also a very effective way of preventing baldness. Leave the mixture on the scalp for some time and then rinse your hair.
- Application of green coriander leaves on your scalp will also help you prevent hair loss.
- Henna leaves when boiled with mustard oil makes a perfect solution for hair fall preventions. In 250 gms of mustard oil add 100 gms of henna leaves. This gives you the perfect combination for the solution.
- Powder lime seeds and add a same amount of pepper and mix it with water. Apply the solution daily on your scalp. This is another efficient remedy for hair loss.
- Prepare a homemade shampoo by amla powder and egg. Add amla powder with egg and fenugreek seeds. Use this mixture on your scalp and rinse it after some time. Regular usage of this mixture has proven to be a very good home remedy for hair fall.