Quick And Easy
Cranberry Coleslaw Ingredients
- Dried cranberries 1 cup
- Red cabbage shredded 2 cups
- Shredded green cabbage 2 cups
- Thinly sliced onion 1/4 cups
- White sugar 1/4 cups
- Chopped almonds or pecans 1/2 cups
- Chopped celery 1/4 cups
- Mayonnaise 1/3 cups
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation Method for Cranberry Coleslaw Recipe
- In a small bowl, mix cranberries and sugar for a few seconds and refrigerate at least for half an hour.
- Mix together cabbages, onion, nuts and celery in a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Now add mayonnaise and mix well using a spoon so that every portion gets mixed well cover and refrigerate.
- Right before you are ready to serve the Coleslaw, toss in the reserved cranberries and serve it cold.
- You can also add chopped bell pepper, carrots, orange pieces or apples in the coleslaw according to your taste and preference.