Quick And Easy
Classic Champagne Cocktail Ingredients
- Angostura bitters 4 dashes
- Chilled champagne 3 oz
- Cognac 1/3 oz
- Sugar 1 cube
- Lemon a few drops
Preparation Method for Classic Champagne Cocktail Recipe
- In a chilled champagne fluke place a sugar cube and soak it generously with two to four dashes of angostura bitters.
- Cover the cube with cognac and then top it slowly with chilled champagne.
- Squeeze in a bit of lemon juice into the drink and garnish with a lemon ring.
- Serve it cold and enjoy the dry to sweet taste of this classic champagne cocktail.
- Remember to use the best available champagne to enjoy the real taste of the much popular drink.