Cholesterol is a fatty compound which is required for the right functioning of the body. But the increase in the levels of cholesterol can cause serious health problems. Majorly there are two types of cholesterol found as Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) or Bad Cholesterol and High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) or Good Cholesterol. Here is a list of recipes of high and low cholesterol foods.
1. Oats: Morning meals always contribute in the deposition of cholesterol up to a great extent. Oats can be taken as breakfast to control the bad cholesterols in the body. They are very light to eat and easy to digest.
2. Fishes: The fishes (Salmon, Lake Trout, Herring, Sardines and Tuna) have omega 3 fats, these are very good source to reduce the cholesterol deposition in the body. One must take them 2-3 times in a week and include them in the weekly diet chart.
3. Nuts: If one wants to control the increased levels of cholesterol in the body he must take more intake of nuts as they help in cracking activity. They break the cholesterol deposition and control them up to a great level.
4. Olive Oil: One can control the cholesterol levels by using Olive oil. It is a great source of heart- healthy monounsaturated fatty acids which removes the bad cholesterol from the body. It should be used in preparing all the food items.
5. Beans: Fiber is the main element present in all kinds of beans and they are easily soluble in the body. They help to lower the cholesterol in the body and one must take them twice a week.
1. Butter and Ghee: High cholesterol can damage the internal systems of the body. Butter and Ghee are very rich sources of cholesterol and must be avoided in the diet list. More use of them can create many health concerns.
2. Fish: Many fishes are very rich in the cholesterol generating elements. They increase the deposition of cholesterol on the heart and other parts resulting into various diseases. Fish oils should also not be added in the diet list.
3. Meat and Chicken: Cholesterol is present in great quantity in meat and poultry and excessive use of them can increase the deposition on the tissues. They are very hard to digest and take saturation in the body which can result into serious problems like strokes and heart attacks.
4. Milk Products: One must control on the intake of milk products as they are rich in milk fats. Cream, Cheese, Ice Creams and many other derivatives of milk can increase the cholesterol units in the body resulting into many chronic health concerns.
5. Fast Foods: Life has become very fast and people do not have time to check on their diet. They take a lot of junk foods like pizza, burgers, noodles and theses items are very rich in unwanted fats. More use of these items can result into the increased cholesterol and eventually will make the person prone to many diseases.