Chocolate Chip Biscuits Ingredients
- Refined Flour: 275 gms
- Butter: 175 gms
- Brown Sugar: 200 gms
- Eggs: 2
- Chocolate chips: 150 gms
- Vanilla essence: ½ tsp
- Baking soda: 1 tsp
- Salt: ½ tsp
Preparation Method for Chocolate Chip Biscuits Recipe
- In a mixing bowl mix flour and butter, till the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Add the brown sugar, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Add beaten eggs one by one, and knead the flour, add some water if required to form soft dough.
- Spread dough on a floured surface and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 20 minutes.