Bowl, Spatula, Steamer, Spoons
Quick And Easy
Chinese Momo Ingredients
- 250 gm Chicken (meat or vegetables can also be used), boiled and minced
- 500 gm Plain wheat flour/maida<
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 1 Inch ginger, chopped
- 2 Green chili, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
Preparation Method for Chinese Momo Recipe
Chinese momo is a very simple dish and you have two parts which you have to prepare. Most of the effort goes mostly in the preparation rather than cooking the dish. First you have to make the dough ready and then the chicken balls. Here is the procedure of preparing the dish.
- Use some flour and mix it in a bowl with oil and a pinch of salt. Mix well with water and prepare it into soft dough.
- Take another bowl and chop onions in to fine pieces along with green chili, garlic and ginger.
- Add minced chicken to the vegetables and mix them well. Add soya sauce and mix them again and keep it aside.
- Now use the dough to make small balls and then roll them into small pancakes shapes.
- Once you have used all the dough in rolling, fill each of the dough pieces with fillings of the chicken.
- Now seal the dough pieces and arrange them in a tray and steam them.