Knife to slice the ingredients, A bowl to mix the chili sauce and the cheese in, A cutting board, Spoon or a butter knife to spread the cheese on the sauce on the tortilla, Serving dish
Quick And Easy
Chili Turkey Wraps Ingredients
- One packet of non fat cream cheese (8 oz),
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of tomato based chili sauce,
- 4 tortillas (at room temperature),
- 2 cups of finely sliced romaine lettuce,
- 3 to 4 cups of skinned and shredded turkey,
- ½ a cup of thinly sliced green onions,
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh cilantro,
- A can of sliced ripe olives (2 ¼ oz) which have been drained.
Preparation Method for Chili Turkey Wraps Recipe
The procedure is quite easy as one has to begin by mixing the cream cheese along with the chili sauce. One then has to spread this mixture evenly on one side of every tortilla bread. The other ingredients like the onions, lettuce, turkey, cilantro, olives have to be spread down at the center of the bread. All that is left to be done is to roll the tortilla in such a way that the ingredients should not spill. For decoration and serving purposes one can cut these rolls in half and serve them standing on flat ends.