Brunch, Light meals & snacks, Main course, Other, Side dishes
Pan, Lid for the pan, Ladle, Cutting Board, Serving Bowls
Quick And Easy
Chicken Manchow Soup Ingredients
- Chicken pieces - 1 cup cooked
- Chicken stock - four cups
- Corn flour mixed with 1 cup water - 4 table spoons
- Coriander leaves, finely chopped - 1 tbsp
- Cabbage, finely chopped - 2 tbsp
- Capsicum, finely chopped - 2 tbsp
- Mushrooms, finely chopped - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Spring onions - 2 finely chopped
- French beans - finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Carrots, finely chopped - 2 tbsp
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Ginger, finely chopped - 1 tsp
- Garlic, finely chopped - 1 tsp
- Green chilies, finely chopped - 1 tsp
- Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
- Spring onion - 2 Stems
- Salt - as required
Preparation Method for Chicken Manchow Soup Recipe
- Heat the pan and add some oil. Let it warm up a bit.
- Chop up the ginger, coriander, garlic and chillies.
- Add it to the oil and let it fry for about two minutes.
- Chop up all the vegetables into small pieces that will cook fast. You can either dice them or slice them - depending on how you want the final texture of your soup.
- Add the chopped up vegetables with the chicken into the pan.
- Once you’ve added the chicken to the pan as well, mix it and add the chicken stock.
- Mix the corn flour with some water
- Once the soup starts to boil, you can reduce the flame and add the cornflour mix. The soup will then thicken.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve when hot.