Pan or Wok, Boiling Pot, Serving Bowl
Quick And Easy
Chicken Chop Suey Ingredients
- Chicken breast - uncooked, cut 1 pound
- Sliced celery - ½ cup in 1" cubes
- Green pepper - 1 number sliced
- Oil - 1 tables poon
- Sliced mushrooms - ½ cup
- Vegetable bouillon - 3 Cubes
- Tomato - 1 number diced
- Unsweetened pineapple juice - ½ cup
- Sliced green onions - ¼ cup
- Soy sauce - 2 tabledspoon
- Chinese pea pods - 1½ cup fresh
- Ginger - ½ teaspoon
- Water chestnuts - 1 can (4 oz)
- Horseradish - ½ teaspoon
- Bean sprouts - Fresh 3 cups
- Fried Noodles
Preparation Method for Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Heat a pan or wok on the flame.
- Add some oil and wait for it to heat.
- Once the oil it hot, pan fry the chicken pieces until it turns golden brown.
- In a separate pan or wok, dissolve the vegetable bouillon cubes in pineapple juice. Heat it and add some ginger, green pepper, the celery, the horseradish and the soya sauce.
- In the previous pan, combine the tomatoes, the Chinese pea pods, the green onions and the water chestnuts with the chicken. Stir fry this mix for about two to three minutes.
- Pour the second sauce over the first chicken and serve this hot with crispy noodles.
- You could buy the crispy noodles at a super market or just boil noodles and then deep fry them at home. It’s easier to buy this ready made as it could consume a lot of oil at home, otherwise.