Chhupri ningro curry is a very easy dish to make and it will take you 30 minutes to cook the dish including preparation time. Preparing for the dish will hardly take you 10 minutes and to cook it will take you around 20 minutes.
Frying pan, Skillet, Bowls, Spoons
Quick And Easy
Chhurpi Ningro Curry Ingredients
- 250 gm: Chhurpi
- 12 stems: Ningro (wild fern) (cut into 1 inch piece)
- 1/2 cup: Onion, chopped
- 3-4 : Green chilies
- 1/2 tbs: Paanch phoran (a mixture of asafoetida, dry coriander, cumin seeds, fenugreek, etc.)
- 1/4 Tablespoon: Turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon: Salt
Preparation Method for Chhurpi Ningro Curry Recipe
- Using a frying pan heat some oil and fry some chopped onions and green chilies. Fry till the onions turn brown in color and add the turmeric powder.
- Now fry some ningro in the same pan and add some water. Let the ningro cook for 10 mins.
- Once the ningro is cooked you can season it with some cottage cheese or chhupri. Let it cook for some more time and then remove from the stove.
- Your chhupri ningro curry is ready to be served.