Quick And Easy
Champagne Fruit Punch Ingredients
- Champagne a 750 ml bottle
- Orange juice 2 cups
- Pine apple juice 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1/4 cups
- Lemon juice 2 teaspoon
- Frozen strawberries 16 ounce (you can also use peaches instead of strawberry)
Preparation Method for Champagne Fruit Punch Recipe
- Puree the fruits, sugar and the fruit juices in the can using a food processor after thawing the frozen fruits completely. Make sure that you thaw the fruits completely so as to get a smooth puree.
- Sieve the fruit juice through a cheese cloth into a punch bowl to remove off any seeds of strawberry or any unblended pieces, the puree should be as smooth as possible.
- Add orange juice, pineapple juice and lemon juice into the puree and keep aside for some time. You can keep this preparation overnight if you would like to.
- Just before you are ready to serve the punch, pour the champagne little by little into the fruit puree and mix well. Serve it with ice cubes and a piece of strawberry dropped into the punch glass.
Note: you can even replace champagne with 3 cups of pine apple juice if you prefer a non alcoholic punch.