Cell Salts Health Supplement
Cell Salts Supplement Info
Cell Salts can be defined as a group of homeopathic remedies made from minerals, the discovery of which can be traced back to the 19th century, when the field of biochemistry focused on the role of specific inorganic minerals in the normal functioning and health of bodily tissues. Dr.Schussler’s study of cremated human remains isolated twelve inorganic minerals. Later he himself named these mineral elements ‘tissue salts’, which help the body function harmoniously. He was successful in defining the physical disorders and disturbances that can be caused by the deficiency of each of the tissue salts. His theories were clinically tested on his own patients with excellent results.
Cell Salts Supplement Benefits
Cell salts are the foundation for enzyme activity in the body. They serve as catalysts in energy cycles and functions. It supports the basic functioning of the cells including water balance, digestion, removing toxins, elasticity of the cells, oxygenation, nutrition, sodium/potassium balance etc. The functions of the twelve cell salts furnished below can very well answer the question- what are the benefits of cell salts?/ why cell salts are considered essential?
- Calcium fluoride, the first tissue salt is known aselasticity salt builds elastic tissues of the skin, muscles and blood vessels.
- Calcium phosphate assists in the formation of new blood cells and in digestion.
- Calcium sulphate functions as blood purifier and cleanser and helps the liver in the removal of waste products.
- Ferrum phosphate carries oxygen around the body and helps in the strengthening of blood vessel walls.
- Kalium muriaticum functions as a blood conditioner.
- Kalium phosphate serves as nerve nutrient.
- Kalium sulphate oxygenates the cells and tissues of the body.
- Magnesium phosphate has an anti-spasmodic function which ensures smooth movement of muscles.
- Natrium muriaticum helps in water metabolism and moisturising the tissues and assists glandular function and digestion.
- Natrium phosphate functions as an acid neutraliser and helps in regulating function of the liver and gall bladder.
- Natrium sulphate eliminates excess water and maintains the health of the liver and gall bladder.
- Silica acts as a cleanser and detoxifier.
Cell Salts Supplement Side Effects
There is no side effect, as they are inorganic elements which naturally occur in the body. Even over dosage cannot cause much harm as they merely replace what is deficient and the body expels any excess. Unlike the other medicines patients don’t swallow cell salts pills. Instead, they allow it to be dissolved under the tongue and the cell salts get quickly absorbed into the bloodstream.
Cell Salts Supplement Dosage
The dosage of the cell salts will depend on the severity of the symptoms. In adults the recommended usage is four tablets, three times a day before meals. The frequency of the dosage can be increased according to the severity of the symptoms. These tablets will work better if patients cut down the use of coffee, tea, cigarettes and alcohol. For children, the recommended usage is 1-2 tablets.
Health Supplements Related Articles
- » Mens Health Supplements
- » Weight Loss Supplements
- » Dietary Supplements
- » Womens Health Supplements
- » Mental Health Supplements
- » Homocysteine Health Supplement
- » Glutathione Health Supplement
- » Fructo Oligosaccharides Health Supplemen...
- » Fluoride Health Supplement
- » Zeaxanthin Health Supplement