Carrot and Mint Salad Ingredients
- 1 tbsp fresh mint(chopped)
- 3 cups diagonally sliced carrots
- 1 tbsp pine nuts (toasted)
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley(chopped)
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp onion(chopped)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp raisins
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 garlic clove(minced)
Preparation Method for Carrot and Mint Salad Recipe
- Take a large saucepan of boiling water and add sliced carrots to it. Bring it boil. Now take off from heat and rinse it under cold water.
- Now take a mixing bowl and put other ingredients like olive oil, vinegar, pepper, lemon juice and salt in it. Then mix it.
- Also add raisins, carrots, parsley, onion, pine nuts, garlic and toss it properly.
- Keep the salad in the refrigerator after covering it.
- Add mint just before serving your salad.