Calcium Fluoride Health Supplement
Calcium Fluoride Supplement Info
Calcium fluoride, a cell salt present in the human body helps in retaining the proper elasticity of the tissues. Calcium Fluoride which is also known as tissue salt no.1 is present in the cells of the skin, bones, dental enamel and in all flexible fibers. It plays a major role in the fabrics protection and elasticity. However it is not generally considered as an essential element in the human body as we don’t need it to sustain life. Researches confirm that unhealthy gums and teeth is a predecessor of heart disease, which in turn emphasizes the role of calcium fluoride in our body which helps us to have healthy gums and teeth.
Calcium Fluoride Supplement Benefits
Calcium fluoride supplementation has the following benefits.
- Addition of it in water and toothpaste products has helped in reducing the incidence of dental caries.
- Calcium fluoride contains calcium, which is the primary mineral responsible for strong bones.
- It supports proper muscle contraction and nerve function.
A lack of proper amount of calcium fluoride will result in the following problems.
- Premature aging
- Cornea/callosity formations
- Wrinkle formation at a very early age
- Blood vessel hardening
Calcium fluoride has a major role in patients suffering from the following problems. Studies proved that a regular course of calcium fluoride can assist in their recovery.
- Bony overgrowths, osteomas, exostoses or creaking noises in the head.
- Blurred vision and cataract
- Throat problems
- Tooth decay and imperfect enamel
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Skin diseases, varicose ulcers, keratosis, cracked skin
- Diseases associated with respiration
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Musculoskeletal and genitourinary infections
Calcium Fluoride Supplement Side effects
According to the European Food Safety Authority, EFSA, there is no safety or bioavailability concerns about calcium fluoride usage in food supplements. EFSA report concludes that, “the use of calcium fluoride as food supplement would be of no safety concern provided that fluoride upper tolerable intake level values established in Europe are not exceeded by the combined exposure from food supplements and the diet.”
Calcium Fluoride Supplement Dosages
Though EFSA has certified that there is no harm in calcium fluoride supplementation, fluoride intake in large quantities can slowly poison the body. High doses of Calcium fluoride may cause harm to bone, enamel, kidney, liver, heart, reproductive system and central nervous system. This is highly dangerous in younger and elderly. Recommended dosage of calcium fluoride intake is 2.5 milligrams daily.
Health Supplements Related Articles
- » Mens Health Supplements
- » Weight Loss Supplements
- » Dietary Supplements
- » Womens Health Supplements
- » Mental Health Supplements
- » Homocysteine Health Supplement
- » Glutathione Health Supplement
- » Fructo Oligosaccharides Health Supplemen...
- » Fluoride Health Supplement
- » Zeaxanthin Health Supplement