Every girl has grown up dreaming of how she will look on her wedding day. For her, everything just needs to be perfect that day – from the hair to the nails. It is always best to hire a professional for the purpose because there are anyway a lot of stress factors associated with a wedding. Bridal Contract makeup ensures that everything is just perfect on your wedding day. Hair-style, manicures, pedicures, touch-ups, trials etc. are a part of the makeup contract.
While going for bridal contract makeup, you should pay attention to some other things as well:
• Refund or cancellation policy
• Payment plans
• Tax and gratuities
• Dates and times of consultations
• Trial appointments
Always take care to note that everything is specified in line before you enter into the contract if you don’t want to get any unnecessary surprises on your wedding day. Resolve every doubt before signing the contract.
It is always best to seek expert advice for your big day, because you will always want to look your best. The makeup artist will decide for you what is going to suit you best in synchronization with the settings and make sure you look good in the photographs as well. But be sure that the makeup that your beauty care expert is going to put on you suits your taste. Also, in a bridal contract make up session, your beauty care expert can give you some tips on makeup and how to look your best during the big and small get-togethers after the wedding.
If you are going to go for a trial session, it can cost you a bit extra, but often the charge is included in the total charge of the contract.
Fix the consultations well in advice so that you have enough time to go for any change if you want to. Also, keep enough time for skin and hair care routines. Decide the haircut and if you are going to color your hair. If you have any plans, do it at least two weeks prior to the wedding. It is always better if you play it safe and don’t decide on some dramatic changes like turning blonde from brunette. The result may not turn out nice, and you will have a hard time getting back your natural look again.
• Keep you bridal contract makeup natural, and yet gorgeous. Don’t try to experiment with extreme techniques and be wildly innovative. The best thing you can do is, being yourself.
• Airbrush makeup is a very good option to choose from. This makeup not only looks good in photographs making the skin look flawless, it can also cover-up tattoos if you do not want to show them off on your wedding day.
• Try neutral colors and waterproof eyeliners and mascara.
• Select your lipstick carefully. It should not be too dark, yet stay on the whole day.
• Choose the color of the foundation according to your skin tone. Don’t go for any lighter shade in an attempt to look fairer.
• Always make sure of the kind of lighting. If you are having an outdoor wedding, you may need a different kind of make-up than what it should have been when the light is artificial.