Quick And Easy
Bitter Melon Soup Ingredients
- ½ cup of spareribs
- 2 to 3 cups of water
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (mushroom)
- 1 bitter Melon
- A pinch of ground pepper
Preparation Method for Bitter Melon Soup Recipe
- You need small pieces of spareribs for this dish.
- Ask your butcher to cut spareribs into 2” x 2” or little smaller.
- Now heat water and pork on medium flame.
- Then add pepper, soy sauce and garlic and let the soup on medium to low flame.
- On the other side cut the bitter melon into 2” pieces. Cut the pieces lengthwise and then remove the seeds and white fluff from it.
- Now add Bitter Melon to the boiling soup and let the heat on low flame for an hour or may be more than that until the Bitter Melon gets soft and can get cut easily by spoon.
- It is also possible that you have to add water from time to time and you can even add soy sauce if needed.
This soup gets cooked in 15 minutes