Bitter Gourd Pickle Ingredients
- Bitter gourd: 250 gms
- Ginger: 50 gms
- Lemon: 2 large
- Mustard seeds: 1 tsp
- Pickle masalas: 3 tbsp
- Salt: as per taste
Preparation Method for Bitter Gourd Pickle Recipe
- Wash, scrape and cut bitter gourd length-wise. Remove seeds and chop into small pieces.
- Wash, peel ginger and chop into small pieces.
- Add salt and pickle powder to bitter gourd and ginger pieces and mix well
- Add the juice of two lemons and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and allow to splutter. Add the bitter gourd mixture.
- Fry for a few minutes and pickle is ready.