Everybody loves to be in a perfect shape. To have perfect shape, you have to do some simple workouts. The optimal way to lose more fat and gain more muscles is to do both aerobics and weight training. It is a proven truth that weight loss increases by about fifty to sixty per cent with aerobics and muscle strengthening exercises.
- Doing aerobics, it is the best exercise for body. It burns 800 calories per hour. Its target areas are hips, bums, and legs. These are area where the fat accumulates and every woman wants to tone this area first. If you will do it one hour in a day or 30 minutes twice a day, you will see change in 2 weeks. Other similar exercises for weight loss is bench presses, it can be easily done in sets with aerobics. But it important to do it in a right way otherwise you won’t get any positive results.
- Racquetball it is a great cardio exercise as it involves side to side running. It helps in toning your thighs and legs. It burns about 800 calories per hour.
- You can do swimming as this workout burns about 800 calories per hour. You can do so by doing lengths up and down the pool for an hour.
- Bi-cycling can also burn about 500 to 1000 calories per hour depending on how fast you go. You will enjoy this workout cycling outside but if there is a time restriction then you can do it at home on exercise bike. It can be a real calorie burner for you. It is an interesting activity; even you can do this while watching television.
- By walking, you can burn about 300 to 350 calories per hour. Brisk walking is the best cardio exercise and it is easy too. This exercise tones stomach, hips and legs. If you are walking around the hill then more calories will be burnt.
- Dancing is one of the best exercises as it tones all over your body. It burns about 600 to 800 calories per hour. While exercising you can enjoy your favourite music too. One more benefit is that is dancing is a great stress reliever.
- One greater cardio exercise is elliptical burner. It tones your stomach as well as makes muscles strong. It burns around 550 to 600 calories per hour.
- If you want to build your arm muscles strong then you can choose rowing as it burns about 500 to 600 calories per hour. You can join local club and exercise it in a gym. You will exercise as well as builds strong arm muscles by rowing.
These exercises can be done by anybody whether male or female. By doing these simple exercises you can achieve what you want. Main thing is your determination. If you try nothing is impossible. Taking healthy and nutritious diet with exercise will help.