Beauty tips for nose are of great help to those who are not happy with the shape and size of their nose. Among all the facial features that make our face, and make our face beautiful, the nose is a very important and integral part; still, most of us crib about the nose being too small or big, too long or like a blob and what not! Some people even think of going for a corrective surgery. Though it is not a bad choice if you don’t like the look of your nose at all, there are lots of beauty tips for nose that can guide you for executing the correct makeup to make your nose look just the way you want:
- If you think that your nose is too large for your face, there are beauty tips for nose that come in handy to transform your look. Use a darker tint (one or two tones darker) of foundation for the flanks of nose and sweep it gently from bottom for wings. Blend the tones carefully so that the border of the tints is not prominently visible. Dust loose powder over your face now.
- The beauty tip for nose that is too long is trying to make the top, crest and wings of the nose darker than the rest of the face. The lighter shade should be used on the lower half.
- If your nose is wide and you want to slim down the look, apply a darker foundation just above each nostril. Blend it with the regular color of your foundation carefully
- For narrowing down your nose at the bridge, apply a dot of darker foundation on top of the nose and also on the either side of the bridge of the nose.
- If you want to make your nose look thinner a bronzer or a contour applied to the sides of the nose can do wonders.
- For a nose that is uneven, the dark foundation should be applied to the bump of the nose. This will certainly disguise the flaw of the shape. A line of foundation can be applied right down the centre for making the illusion of a straight nose. If the nose is crooked, straight lines of foundation on the sides is going to help.
For those who are content with their nose (though it is a rare occurrence), a proper care of the nose is must. Here are a few beauty tips for nose for them:
- Take care that you don’t get blackheads at the sides of your nose. Wash your face with warm water twice daily. Don’t try to scrub them harshly as they are not dirt. Go for microdermabrasion or glycolic peels if the problem has worsened.
- If you want to avoid the embarrassment of a shiny nose and your skin is too oily, skip putting moisturizer on your nose before applying it on your face before makeup. Use makeup primers or mattifying moisturizers instead and dab more powder on the nose as powder helps in soaking up the sebum. However, in the pursuit, don’t forget to keep you look natural.
- Go for a nose piercing and sport a cool stud or ring. Don’t forget the essential aftercare routine however. If you have problems with the shape and size of your nose, don’t go for any nose jewelries. This will only draw the attention of the people towards the nose.