Beauty Tips for Hands
Hands are the most useful parts of one’s body, and one of the most beautiful parts too. But the skin on the hand is more vulnerable to aging than the rest of the body and is likely to sag if enough care is not taken with beauty tips for hands to prevent it. These useful parts also have to bear a lot of abuse in the everyday activity. However, if you pay a little attention to the hands and follow a few beauty tips for hands, you can make them remain as soft and supple as your face. Those beautiful hands will add more charisma to your looks and attitude.
- Wash your hands every time after returning home. Always use a mild antiseptic soap or cleanser for the purpose.
- Another beauty tip for hands is going for a manicure treatment once in a month. If you can squeeze in a little time in between your busy schedules, you can even do it at home with a manicure kit.
- Treat your hand with homemade packs that will nourish the skin of the hand. You can use the lemon-glycerine mask or honey butter mask for the hands as they are known to have excellent rejuvenating properties.
- For the lemon glycerine mask, mix one tablespoon of vegetable oil, one egg yolk, one tablespoon of lemon juice, one tablespoon of glycerine and one tablespoon of rose water. Apply them on the hands, and wash off after 15-20 minutes. See the difference in your skin.
- The honey butter mask has excellent moisturizing properties. Just mix one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of butter. Make a smooth paste and apply on your hands. Leave for about an hour before washing off. A regular use of this mask will make the skin of your hand glow.
- Never use any cheap hand wash for the hands. Always take care to nourish your hands with a good moisturizer or cold cream before going to bed.
- Use sunscreen lotion on your hands too before stepping out in the sun. They are as important as your face.
- Always use gloves while washing utensils and clothes. The detergents are acidic and harsh for your skin and frequent exposure may make your hand skin prone to infections. Even the nails are likely to wear out.
- To stimulate blood circulation in the hands, go for a hand massage occasionally.
- Exfoliate the skin of your hand regularly. You can use a mixture of sea salt and lemon for the purpose and gently massage with an old toothbrush. This will also remove any discoloration in the nails.
- Soak you hands in warm milk for some time. This is a wonderful remedy to strengthen nails and hydrate skin. The lactic acid and alpha hydroxy acid gently exfoliates dead skin while the calcium present in the milk strengthens the nails.
More Beauty Tips for Hands
- Olive oil is an excellent moisturizer for the hands. You can even use the one used for cooking.
- A mixture of cucumber juice and glycerine also does wonder to rejuvenate the skin.
- Tomato juice, glycerine and lime juice have natural bleaching properties. Use them to lighten the tan on your hands.
- Almond oil will add a glow to the skin of your hands.
- Don’t throw away the water after boiling the potatoes. Soak your hand in them for a while and see the difference.
- A mixture of orange juice and honey is a good natural moisturizer for the hands.
- Rub Vaseline and carbolic acid on the hands if you are suffering from dried hands.
- Treat your hands generously with rose water and glycerine.
- Always use a nice cold cream on the hand and massage gently until the skin absorbs it all before retiring to bed at night.
The beauty tips for hands will help in keeping your hands soft and beautiful, a difference that you can feel yourself. The hands are often neglected with respect to other parts of the body. It is now time to give them the gentle touch and pamper them on a daily basis with the beauty tips for hands.
Makeup Tips Related Articles
- » Beauty Tips During Pregnancy
- » Skin Care Tips Black Women
- » Beauty Tips No Makeup
- » Natural Makeup
- » Secrets of Eye Shaping Make-up
- » Homemade Face Masks And Face Masks Benef...
- » A Guide To Perfect Eyebrow Shaping
- » Best Eye Mascara To Look Natural and Mas...
- » Eye Makeup Tips and Techniques for Diffe...
- » Smokey Eyes Makeup for a Fashionable Loo...