Beauty Tips for Dark Lips are the remedies to get rid of those unattractive lips and get back the luscious pink colour of the lips, the soft and pink lips add to the beauty of the face. There are lots of reasons why lips turn dark, like excessive drinking of tea or coffee, use of cheap lipstick, sun exposure and many more. But even if your lips have turned dark, with Beauty Tips for Dark Lips it is possible for you to get them back again.
Here are some Beauty Tips for Dark Lips:
- After you brush your teeth in the morning, use your toothbrush gently to exfoliate the lips. This helps in removing the dead cells and accelerates new cell growth and the circulation of blood.
- Regular exposure to nicotine is likely to make your skin dark. If you are really pining to get back the original colour of your lips, you have to stop smoking.
- Limit your intake of coffee and tea. They also promote the darkening of the skin of the lips.
- Apply fresh coconut milk on the lips every night before going to bed. It has a bleaching effect that helps in lightening the colour of the lips.
- Massaging the lip with half a teaspoon of castor oil, half a teaspoon of glycerine and half a teaspoon of lemon juice and leaving it overnight also helps in lightening your lip colours a lot. They also help in healing lips that have darkened due to excessive dryness. It is a good Beauty Tip for Dark Lips.
- Always apply a lip balm with high SPF before you step out in the sun, as too much of sun exposure is one of the key causes behind darkening of lips.
- Eat a balanced diet and fresh fruits and vegetables every day. The essential vitamins and nutrients help in restoring the healthy color of your lips. Drink enough water to flush out the toxins from your body system everyday and keep your skin hydrated.
- Apply with your finger a thin layer of toothpaste on your lips. In the morning, you will see a noticeable change; - your lips will look cleaner and pink.
- Always do a patch test before you buy the product. Some lipsticks do have chemicals that can make your lips dark if used regularly. So, be careful of the brand of your lipstick, lip liner, pencils and glosses that you choose. Never use cheap brands on your lips and never use products old or expired. Always take care of removing the makeup from your lips completely before going to bed.
- If your lips are already dark, and you require a temporary solution, you can use concealer over your entire lip.
- Treat your lips to a generous mixture of Vaseline, shea butter and lemon juice on your lips before retiring to bed.
- To treat the entire body system that is directly or indirectly responsible for the dark lips, there is a simple Beauty Tip for Dark Lips. Take about 5-6 dates, and pour hot water over them. After half an hour or forty-five minutes, drink it. It is an excellent remedy for blood circulation.
- You have to apply a mixture of lime juice, honey, and glycerine everyday on your lips to get rid of the dark colour. Continue for weeks to get the perfect result.
- Almond milk or almond oil is known to have bleaching properties on dark lips. Apply them on your lips for about an hour every day for several weeks.
Getting dark lips calls for a lifestyle change and a religious following of the Beauty Tips for Dark Lips. If you are not still getting any result, consult a skin doctor immediately.