Pregnancy has always been a pleasant miracle. But now it's believed to be sexy, also. Having a healthy pregnancy is one of the many aims of all women. Of course, the need to be in good health and in ideal condition to baby your baby in your womb is a priority.
To enable you remain healthy and gorgeous during your pregnancy here are some simple beauty tips during pregnancy that you might find useful.
Beauty Tips During Pregnancy in Terms of Dressing
- Showcase your legs. In summer, shorts never looked better. In winter, a mini skirt with tights and flat shoes are a fashion trend.
- For a specific evening out, a pair of stretch-waist dark shaded velvet pants and a swingy top will add to your glamorous look and even elegance. This is the time when you can wear a v-neck and display your new, voluptuous cleavage.
- You can also search your man's closet for a shirt. Roll up the sleeves and fuse with some articles of jewelry to give it a feminine touch. Men’s wear is long and loose and is perfect for pregnancy.
- Highlight your hair. Dying or bleaching, is not suggested while you are pregnant, your scalp soaks some of the chemicals which is identified in urine. But playing with highlights is safe, as the hair color is facilitated one-half to one inch from your scalp, so chemicals cannot reach your blood stream.
- Don’t go for those obsolete tent tops that make you look older than you are. It's now trendy to display your baby tummy, and flexible tops and empire waists are flattering.
- Don monochrome attire, all one color or outfit with vertical stripes which creates an illusion of length and is flattering for all types of body.
- Buy a chic brand new handbag. It will make you look gorgeous, and you can outgrow it later!
Beauty Tips During Pregnancy in Terms of Health
- Keep your skin hydrated with pure cocoa butter. Using a natural hydration on your stomach and breasts is safe, and it will inhibit stretch marks. It is also important to maintain a slow, gradual weight gain to avoid your skin getting stretched too rapidly.
- Eat healthy to maintain a well-balanced diet. Nutrition during pregnancy is necessary and make sure you have healthy selection of foods like fiber-rich fruits and vegetables as well as dairy products and fish for satiate your protein needs. If you are running short of some nutrients that may cause you morning sickness, you can substitute them with other equally nutritious foods items.
- Do regular exercise for an easy pregnancy. Being pregnant is not the reason to stop doing a regular exercise. In fact, it is recommended to do exercise to have an easy pregnancy, as it will give you strength to handle labor pain. Regular exercise is one of the ideal beauty tips during pregnancy and for you to easily revert back to shape after giving birth. It will also enable you overcoming mood swings during pregnancy which is very much expected. You can select to do some easy and gentle exercises that are advised for pregnant women.
- Discard unhealthy habits. It is very much necessary to stay away from smoking during pregnancy and you have to quit consumption of alcohol completely. These two habits can call for a health risk to your baby - from the risks of stillbirth, miscarriage, and developing disorders and disabilities to the baby.
- Schedule a regular pre-natal care. Prenatal care is imperative for the health of your baby and you have to be liable enough to visit your gynecologist for a regular prenatal check-up. You may wish to select health care service providers who are expert in their profession and make an effort to build rapport with them.
- Take enough rest and sleep. Albeit you require a regular exercise during pregnancy, it is also necessary to have sufficient rest and sleep. This will enable you curb your morning sickness also, as tiredness can deteriorate your nausea during pregnancy. Relaxation techniques can come to your rescue in your pregnancy as along with getting rid of pregnancy depression.
- Stay gorgeous during your pregnancy. Acne, stretch marks, blemishes, varicose veins and weight gain are among the several things that you have to brace during or post pregnancy. You can find some remedies to enable you deal with these.
- Drinking sufficient water is also not only a part of your beauty tips during pregnancy but also a great way to retain soft and supple skin during pregnancy. Weight gain during and post pregnancy may be normal but you can enable yourself getting back to shape easily if you haven’t discarded the regular exercise regime during and after the pregnancy.
- And finally, everybody looks great when they take sufficient rest and take care of their health. Get ample sleep, exercise, and "eat healthy." This is not the time for unhealthy junk foods that make you feel lethargic and do your baby no good at the same time. And remember, there are some beauty benefits to being pregnant, too.
- The "beauty glow" of pregnancy has science to substantiate. The enhanced blood volume and circulation during pregnancy improves your skin tone and makes it beautifully luminescent. And because of the hormonal changes, brittle nails become consolidated, and hair becomes shinier. One last thing: never forget the radiance that comes from being happy. Many expectant moms claim they've never felt more beautiful or more delighted than when they are pregnant!