Quick And Easy
Banana Agar Jelly Ingredients
- 1 cup of sugar
- 500 ml water
- 4 sliced bananas
- 5 gms Agar powder
Preparation Method for Banana Agar Jelly Recipe
- Take a heating pan and pour water in it.
- Heat the pan and slowly add Agar powder in it. Just heat until the powder dissolves properly in the water, no need to boil too much.
- Then add sugar slowly and let it dissolve.
- Take it off from heat and then let it cool slightly.
- This is the time to add bananas before it gets thicken.
- Pour the mixture in the jelly mould.
- Keep it in the refrigerator and let it set for 1 hour.