10 minutes, Cooking time is 35 minutes
Bamboo Shoot Fry Ingredients
- 1 piece of tender bamboo shoot. About one foot long is enough
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek seeds
- 2 tablespoon baking soda
- Salt according to taste
- 4 dry red chilies
- 1 cup of oil
Preparation Method for Bamboo Shoot Fry Recipe
- Cut bamboo shoot into small pieces after ripping off its hard exterior.
- Rinse it thoroughly.
- Take a bowl and then mix baking soda with the Bamboo Shoot.
- Take a pan. Put oil in it. Heat it and fry fenugreek seeds in it. Add dry red chilies and salt after the crackling of fenugreek seeds.
- Now add bamboo shoot pieces in the hot pan and then cook on low heat, till the shoot gets dry. Add just 2 tablespoon of water in the pan and mix it well.
- It’s time to serve it hot and crisp.