Chopping board, Bowl, Knife, Salad Bowl
Quick And Easy
Baby Corn Salad Ingredients
For the Salad:
- Red pepper - One
- Yellow pepper - One
- Red onion - One Small
- Cucumbers - Four
- Carrot - one
- Baby corn - 15-20 pieces chopped up
For the Dressing:
- Vinegar - ¾ cup
- Sugar - ¾ cup
- Olive Oil - ¾ cup
- Water - 4 table spoons of water
- Salt - 1.5 table spoons of salt or to taste
Preparation Method for Baby Corn Salad Recipe
- Start with boiling some water in a pan. Once it boils add some salt and then the baby corn. This will make the baby corn tender and ready to fry.
- If you want it to cook better, it’s best to let it boil without a cover.
- Once the baby corn is tender, drain the rest of the water.
- The drained water can be used as broth to make soup or to cook other items. It is high in nutritional content and is best not wasted.
- Chop up the baby corn into smaller pieces or diagonally as you’d prefer.
- Cube the cucumbers into pieces that are easy to pick up on a fork.
- Grate or slice the carrots into thin slices.
- Slice up the yellow and red peppers into slender small pieces.
- Cut the onions up either finely or just slice them thin.
- Mix the dressing in a bowl separately by starting with the water and oil first.
- Add the vinegar, sugar and salt to it.
- Once the dressing has a consistent flow to it, let it sit.
- Mix all the vegetables into a bowl and then pour the dressing over it.
- Serve cold.